Terms & Conditions
Tennent’s OFT Glassware Giveaway – Co-op
Promotion run by Tennent’s Caledonia Breweries UK Limited. Over 18s only. Opens 16th August to 6th September 2023. 3,000 glasses available across selected Co-op outlets. Subject to availability. While stocks last. UK mainland only. One glass per household. Full Ts&Cs available https://www.tennents.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
- The Promoter is Tennent’s Caledonian Breweries UK Limited, registered in Scotland under number SC362352 whose registered office is at Wellpark Brewery, 161 Duke Street, Glasgow, G31 1JD. This promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter or any member of the C&C Group, their families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates.
- This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
- This promotion runs from 16th August to 6th September 2023. (the “Promotional Period”). The promotion activity includes the giveaway of one of 3,000 branded Tennent’s glassware across the selected Co-op outlets nationwide. Glassware are subject to availability and given on a first come first served basis. No purchase necessary to claim glass. Only one glass per household.
- To claim glass, participants must scan the QR code on point of sale in one of the participating Co-op stores nationwide, and enter their details as prompted below:
- Email address
- Home address
- Following the Promotional Period, we will pass your personal data to McAllister Litho Glasgow Ltd (the “Promotion Administrator”), who will process your personal data for the purposes of fulfilling the promotion and arranging delivery of glassware. We will aim to have glassware delivered by 1st October 2023, but can’t be held responsible for delays outwith our control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claimant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the details of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, vary or cancel the promotion without notice as it may reasonably require if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the promotion are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of the offer and the promotion, except that the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
- These Terms and Conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of Scotland, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland unless your residential address is in England & Wales, where laws of England & Wales apply and the courts of England & Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.