Get to Germany
What a journey it’s been. McSauce on fire, Kenny’s winner, Rodri’s tears and quite a few beers as well. Yes, we made it. With two games to spare. No play-off. No nerves. Coasting. But, now another journey awaits! There’s a football tournament to be getting to and we want to get YOU there... in a way only Tennent's could.
What can I win?
- A supply of Tennent’s for your stay in Germany
- A signed match kit from your favourite Scotland player
- Flights and accommodation with the Scotland team for a future away game
- A happy birthday message from the Scotland team
- The chance to play on the Hampden pitch
- Hospitality at a Hampden home game
- A tub of Stuart Armstrong’s hair gel
- A tour of Hampden
- Perfect draft machine with Tennent’s Kegs
- A season pass at Hampden until the next EUROs
- Your own brick inside Hampden. (yes…a brick)
- A pair of John McGinn glasses (signed)
- Any 5 items from the Scotland shop. (pick the expensive ones) – A tour of the Tennent’s brewery.
- Duolingo German lessons
- Your very own car parking space at Hampden
- A sold out 150th anniversary Scotland top
- A personalised Tennent’s glass
- Lyndon Dykes transferable tattoo pack
- Tennent’s flip-flops
- Tennent’s socks. (Don’t wear those last two together)
- An invite to watch the players train before a EUROs game
- A Kenny McLean mayor’s hat
- A Tennent’s Passport Cover
- A Cardboard cutout of Scott McTominay
- And…a cuddly toy
A winner takes all race
This summer Tennent’s is giving YOU a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go and join the Tartan Army and support Scotland in Germany. But there’s a catch. There’s always a catch!
This isn’t just a wee German jolly. You’ll be racing against other teams of Scottish football fans, and the winner takes it ALL. Including accommodation during the group stage. And maybe even a ticket or two to attend one of the matches. MAYBE.
Along the way you’ll be set challenges, answer riddles, and see some iconic locations in Europe.